Someone getting attached soon? + Panic attack
I met a good friend since RGS days today and I am glad that she seems to be going to be attached to some guy whom shes likes. They are at the 暧昧 kinda stage but I really hope something comes of it. Emmy...I think you will be the first one out of SHEK to be married!
On another more serious note, I completed a new hire demographic profile that was sent out by my company's HR and found out that I need to brush up on A LOT of things. They seem to emphasize a lot of quantitative skills - vba, sas. Aiyoh..there was even MS Access which I know nothing about. I wonder what we'll actually learn in the training program. On the bright side, I know that I should use this profile as a checklist on what skills I need to gain to be able to be good in this job. Also my Chinese.....arggggggggghhhhhhhh....I need to start reading the Lianhe Zaobao again and brush up on my Chinese writing skills. See lah...curse seems to be coming true...last time I really didn't like Chinese but I think going to kena working in China.
Tomorrow is SHEK's first reunion in FOUR years...ECP--> Kim's place--> gossip???!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home