About XXX Consulting Firm, Singapore
XXX Consulting Firm's Singapore office is the most disorganized ever! Or maybe, it is just the HR Associate who is horrible. I have no received my US$1550 reimbursement since December 2006 despite my having bugged them more than 10 times!! This is quite unbelievable since XXX is one of the Big 3 firms. Today I called up the HR Associate to find out that she had already left the job a month ago. Why didn't she at least settle my agenda before quitting? A sixth month delay in reimbursement is SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE. I should demand interest on that amount! Hey that's 2.5% of $1550, which can buy me a meal in the US. Some more I lose on currency conversion since the USD has gone down with respect to SGD.
I got in touch with the person who took over her job and now I will very hopefully get that amount back! If not, I am going to storm into their office and complain to the HR director and demand my 6 months' interest. US$1550 is not a small amount!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home