Cafe Iguana and Ministry of Sound
Oh dear...reading through this post again makes me quite maluated with my very powderful engrish. I must have been quite tired when I wrote this because there are TONS of typos!
I met up with some Dukies @ Cafe Iguana for drinks and then proceeded to the Ministry of Sound. Cafe Iguana is a Mexican restaurant that also has a lot of Mexican drinks. Both places are at the Clarke Quay area.
I went to the MRT station to get Sheryl and also saw Yingmin and Kelvin there too. However, Cafe Iguana didn't allow us to sit with Pat and her sis' group so we had to occupy a different table. Seriously $66 for one jug of margarita is quite a rip off. In the US it would have cost about $20? We also had some weird sampler shot thing that was not too good. I think I am not too sold on Mexican food.
After dinner, we journeyed to the Butter Factory (which was so deserted) and they directed us to Ministry of Sound (MOS). Ladies night is Wed night...very crowded and quite a long line. Nowadays, clubs are a lot more pleasant smelling than before because smoking is confined to the smoking room and not throughout the club. My hair still stinks of cigarette smoke though.

There were some weird things going on today:
1. Guys are dancing with each other..like front to back...weird
2. There are two rooms (one retro/Latin and one "yo yo yo"). In the retro room, there is a revolving circular platform. We were standing near to it and someone stuck out her hand and used her fingers to comb through my hair. I was quite startled. Maybe she was drunk!
3. When I was waiting for my dad to fetch me home, these two guys who definitely had too much to drink were sitting in a rickshaw and when they saw me at the junction, they said hi in japanese. Do I even look a bit Japanese?
I am really tired and need to sleep..nites!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home