Saturday, October 04, 2003

PPL ah..I put up comments page but everyone too shy to put comments is it?hehe
sorry haven't been updating....was so caught up with lotsa stuff!
Jus came back from picnic with the Singaporean...there was so much food and BTW I HAVE GAINED 2KG....@#$$%@#$!@#!@#!#$@#$#$%.
The weather here is erratic. Today is warm 20+ degrees..yesterday was freezing at about 8 degrees C. I keep having to take out my jacket, put it back, touch my window to find out how cold it is outside. And many a time, I've been quite erm inappropriately dressed cuz I misestimated the weather!!!
Aiyah..how to lose the weight now...I think that's cuz I've been eating alot (altho i only have 2 meals a day). Anyway I written down my diet plans and put it up on my minifridge..Hope that should deter me from reaching inside there to take......
I'm going skydiving tmr...whee....3 h ride to and fro. I'm sure it'll be fun...will update on that soon!!!=)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home