Monday, December 20, 2004

Updates

1. I can cycle properly liao.Can make turns. Except still can't control the bicycle very well and I will fail an obstacle course if you give me one. hehheh
2. I shaved off a minute off my 2km. Currently at 14min. Still not good enuff but reasonable I guess, for a 6am run.

I'm in office now. Nothing to do yet since everyone seems so busy. Working on the 14th floor Water Planning Dept, got a cubicle to myself and am working on a project on the reduction of phosphate-based detergents in Singapore. Nothing up yet but I think I may have to do some presentations later. Thankfully I seem to have curbed my fear of presentations but of course it depends on who is my audience. Will update later on my first day of work okie.

tata! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home