Heya!Sorry, I haven't updated since end of Fall break. Was busy studying for the freaking Econs mid term.
Updates: There are mice in my dorm. I was walking to my room when I heard shrieks of horror emanating from the room down the hall. "Mice Mice!" Heard later that some neighbours saw (cute little) mice scuttling in their rooms and some under their futons. That's what you get when you prop your door open all the time. I think the worse would be if you're bathing halfway then you see a mouse peeking at you from the curtain....I'd scream! A neighbour of mine said there were mouse droppings in her room (and they keep appearing) and although she cleaned the room out there was no sign of any mice.Hmmm suspicious. Perhaps they are slobs and don't clean often/look in the nooks and crannies properly.
I find it really weird when people bring radios to the bathroom and listen to music while brushing teeth. I was half tempted to splash a bit of water on it while I was washing my face and see if there would be some horrible electric leakage.Wahaha
I'm gonna try to put up a photos page and link it to this website. Do look for the chio bu in several of them (yah lah not me).
I've got a cell (hand)phone!!!!FINALLY...Anyone can call me.My number is on the ICQ page. Living without a roomphone for these two months was a rather troublesome thing. I feel so much better now except SMS here is freaking expensive and you even gotta pay for INCOMING sms! Then what happens if you've got a spammer?
Today, everyone was talking about next term's course selection (they damn kiasu eh..so soon already arrange bookbag etc). I'm not sure if I should overload. Then also, I dunno why everyone is like "must enjoy the experience in college", some are taking courses that may kill their grades. Decisions...decisions...But for now, I shall go ahead with my ambitious ideals of double majoring in 3 years.=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home