Monday, June 11, 2007

My Final Round of Finals

Countdown to end of exams: ZERO: It is a blissful feeling to know that for the next two months, I will have nothing much to do except update my blog and catch up with friends. I really need the time to reflect and what I have done and learnt in the past 4 years. Wooosh 4 years just goes by and I feel no wiser and only slightly more street smart.

My exams were not exactly a breeze but what I know is that I will pass everything, I tried my best and that is reassuring enough. Senioritis is such a powerful force that causes a once very driven person to lose all his/her motivation. I walked back to my dorm from my last exam with a smile on my face, changed into something less warm and proceeded to the mall for some retail therapy. Later on, I had to clean up my room, call Mum to report on status of exams and do work for boss. $.$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home